The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #11
SwordofTengu
Foot Soldier
 
SwordofTengu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
I'm just happy we got a legitimate ending before Nick bought them. Now I couldn't care what they do with it as I have my ending.
So true!
SwordofTengu is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
4kids, episode discussion, fred wolf series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.