The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Check out my Christmas treasures

I'm the reason some of you couldn't get the Collected Book from Mirage.

At the bottom of the box I received from Mirage today was the last CBVO:


Yeah, it's not the hardcover but I don't care; just having the book means a lot to me. If there was only a way to reseal it after opening the wrap.

And another little treasure I'm excited to have:



Back when everyone was getting a Peter or Jim sketch, which are always awesome, I knew I wanted a Talbot! His eerily haunting artwork is wicked beyond belief, and I've always wished a few entire issues had been pencilled by him. But the fact that he took the time out of his day to draw this kickass sketch will always be a special little token of how cool the Mirage guys were.

Last edited by Venom; 01-01-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.