The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Usagi Yojimbo #125

Hey folks,

Y'all might want to take a look at Usagi Yojimbo #125. I didn't even notice this until I got it home, but the back cover has art done by Sakai with himself and Laird as children, each reading one another's publication, as well as Usagi and Leo on it.

I'll try to have an image of it soon, but I've been pretty busy over the past month or so. If someone else can get to it first, that'd be faboo.

I says it was initially done for a ComicCon book or somesuch (I actually do not physically have the comic in front of me at this very second).
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.