![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Next TMNT Character Redesign Challenge? | |||
| Bebop |
|
5 | 14.71% |
| Rocksteady |
|
6 | 17.65% |
| April O'Neil |
|
11 | 32.35% |
| Foot Soldier |
|
12 | 35.29% |
| Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
|
TMNT Redesign Challenge #1 - Splinter
![]() Inspired in other forums that I´m part in, I searched for it in The Technodrome and found noting like it. So I´m willing to start one Redesign Challenge. We can start with Master Splinter: Quote:
Some Reference-images: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Quote:
__________________
Now available for commissions. Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News, if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art Spoiler:
Quote:
Last edited by Ulisses31; 03-24-2010 at 12:42 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
| Tags |
| redesign challenge |
|
|