The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,207
Scans of shorts (Tales)

I feel like a tool asking for scans... but alot of the Tales that I have from the TPB's originally came with shorts that weren't reprinted for the trades. So if anyone has "Credo" from 33, I think I'd like to read that (Aswell as the shorts from any issue prior to that one).

Also, since I have the old Tales volume 1 collection, I've never read those future turtles stories that go in between the old stories.

But if ya'll can't give me scans, mabey a verbatim transcription and/or a detailed discription of these stories will be the best I can do. Thanks!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.