The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Ninja_Shoe_Repair
Hench Mutant
 
Ninja_Shoe_Repair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 291
Did the Michaelangelo One Shot ever get printed in color?

I have a buddy of mine that I graduated grad school with who is a master sculpter by trade. I'm having him do a few customs for me using the NECA figures that I want to display next to my CGC comics in my display room.

I am having him do a Michaelangelo from the Christmas special of the one shot series.

There are a couple of different covers, one from the first printing, and one from a later printing but they are both showing different colors for the clothes. I personally like the blue better.

I just was wondering if there were some better, colorized and accurate shots from the book to help get me started. I'll of course post pics when finished.



Ninja_Shoe_Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.