The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
The Complete Gizmo by Michael Dooney (missing anything?)

So I was thinking about incorporating reviews of Michael Dooney's "Gizmo" series into my site simply because...I like Gizmo.

However, the frustrating thing about Gizmo is that 50% of the series exists as back-up strips splattered across a dozen obscure indy comics from the 80s, some by Mirage, some by others.


So here's what I've got and I'd like to know if I'm missing anything and preferrably what issues of what comics I should try and hunt down:


Domino Chance #7 (November, 1983), "Our Hero, Gizmo Sprocket"
Domino Chance #8 (December, 1983), "Shopping Spree"

Gizmo (Vol. 1) #1 (May-June, 1985), "A Gasket in Need is a Gasket Indeed!"

Michaelangelo (microseries) #1 (December, 1985), "One Unconventional Robot"

Gizmo (Vol. 2) #1 (1986), "That Was No Teddy Bear, That Was My..."
Gizmo (Vol. 2) #2 (1986), "Finally Shandaar!"
Gizmo (Vol. 2) #3 (1986), "Bits an' Pieces"
Gizmo (Vol. 2) #4 (1986), "A Gasket in Need is a Gasket Indeed" (reprint with new frontispiece), "Peace on the Line"
Gizmo (Vol. 2) #5 (March, 1987), "Lions an' Robots an' Girls oh my!"
Gizmo (Vol. 2) #6 (July, 1987), "A Ghost of a Chance"

Gobbledygook (Vol. 2) #1 (December, 1986), "Shopping Spree" (reprint)

Grunts #1 (November, 1987), "Monuments"

The Collected Gizmo (December, 1988), Gizmo (Vol. 2) #1-6 (reprints), "King for a Day", "One Unconventional Robot" (reprint), "Peace on the Line" (reprint), "Monuments" (reprint)

Gizmo and the Fugitoid #1 (June, 1989), Book One
Gizmo and the Fugitoid #2 (July, 1989), Book Two

Mirage Minicomics Collection story #5 (1989), "Reflections on a Metal Face"

Plastron Cafe #1 (December, 1992), "Sirensong"

TMNT (Vol. 4) #6 (October, 2002), "A Few Small Repairs"


Then there's also one page character cameos in:


TMNT (Vol. 1) #47 (May, 1992), "Masks, Part II"

Tales of the TMNT (Vol. 2) #33 (April, 2007), "Credo"


Now, is that everything? Have I missed any other Gizmo stories printed in some other obscure indy books?

Any help would be awesome.

Last edited by DrSpengler; 07-04-2010 at 01:14 PM.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.