![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Your opinion about Head.... | |||
| I think it could be relation with New TMNT movie AND I like it. |
|
7 | 17.95% |
| I think it could be relation with New TMNT movie AND I dont like it. |
|
4 | 10.26% |
| I think Its Not relation with New TMNT movie AND I like it. |
|
14 | 35.90% |
| I think Its Not relation with New TMNT movie AND I dont like it. |
|
14 | 35.90% |
| Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
A Magic Light Dudette!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
|
Poll about the "potencial" look.
Well I will like to check both opinions at same time, if you think that head could be relation with new TMNT movie or not, and If you like it or not!!!...
http://i39.tinypic.com/30myc6a.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|