The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #1
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
How hard is it to find the Archie "Moon Eyes" issues?

Hey guys! I'm a HUGE Raph fan and just recently got into the Archie comics. I must have every issue involving Ninjara! I'm doing pretty good so far, but haven't had any luck locating any of the Moon Eyes Saga, or really ANY issues after #63. I would die a thousand terrible deaths to have the Moon Eyes issues, and the Raph/Ninjara Special issue (#10)?

How HTF are these? Any clue where I could get them? (It's a no-go on the EvilBay front so far.)

Thanks for any help! ^-^
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.