![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
|
Mirage Turtles Ending
I was just wondering what would some of you guys do if you had the power to actually come up with an ending to the Mirage comics ?
Heres mine , I know this may sound bad but since splinter is gone and the turtles really have nothing better to do I would kill all of them off , or just leave Don alive. The turtles aren't welcomed in the human world and splinter never wanted for their existence to be known .If Don lives ( or maybe all 4 who knows ) , Don being a genius might be able to come up with a cure or some type of invention that might by introduced to the humans , which may allow them to accept the turtles as one of their own . just a random thought . what you guys think ? |
|
|
|
|
|