The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Custom Toys/Collectibles

Notices

View Poll Results: For Best Over-All...
Wes’ Cyber-Shredder 12 75.00%
Wes’ Rottn Ratt 0 0%
Patraw’s Meca-Turtle 1 6.25%
Nelson’s Cyber-Shredder 0 0%
Topsu’s Future Don 1 6.25%
Topsu’s Ninjara 0 0%
Sarah’s Cyber-Shredder 2 12.50%
Sarah’s Terror Bear 0 0%
Blade Raider’s April, Casey, Night-Watcher, and Karai 0 0%
Powder’s Spot 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
CJJ's Custom Contest: Best Over-All

Wes' Cyber-Shredder:


Wes’ Rottn Ratt:


Patraw's Meca-Turtle:


Nelson’s Cyber-Shredder:


Topsu’s Future Don:


Topsu’s Ninjara:


Sarah’s Cyber-Shredder:


Sarah’s Terror Bear:


Blade Raider’s April, Casey, Night-Watcher, and Karai:


Powder’s Spot:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 06-16-2010 at 10:42 PM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fan customs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.