The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
His excuse why he kept messing with my edits:

Quote:
Sorry I'm tired as hell lately I'm a gamer I like to stay late and I get so tired I can barley see lol sorry again
Yeah... that doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense.

I just shrugged and moved on. He hasn't messed with my edits sense.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.