The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Was the 2k3 Donatello not that good a fighter?

You know speaking strictly of the cartoons, I always preferred original cartoon Donatello because not only did he save the day in almost every episode, (he was a far better leader than Leo was in the 80's show), but he was also an aggressive fighter.

2k3 Don wound up losing many fights or always wound up being the first one taken out, (like in the Battle Nexus), or so forth.

I never understood why they did that. Peter Laird has said many times that Donatello is his favorite turtle, so I'm surprised he didn't ask them what was up with having Donny take the fall so many times.

Its a small nitpick, but I'm sure some of you have noticed this.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.