The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2002, 03:16 PM   #1
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
Can't Choose one Leo? Have 'em all...

Okay, maybe not all. But, I got the image, Mirage, Next Mutation, and Archie/cartoon versions covered. Heck, I even tossed in his wrestiling outfit for fun.
What am I rambling about? Click: http://home.graffiti.net/chibikasai/leo.jpg

This turned out alot differently than I originally envisioned, thanks to space constraints and happy little accidents with the layers.
Well, tell me what ya think!

And yes, there will be ones done of the others. Just give me a lil' time..

Peace.
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.