The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Who is Marko Veznaver?

Hey folks,

I just got the full set of the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles: Dimension X Escapade cards. They're apparently tea cards from Brooke Bond, which I understand is common practice in the UK (coolest thing I've ever seen as a bonus in US tea boxes are thumbnail-sized Noah's Ark figurines).

Anyway, the cards mention one Marko Veznaver as the creator of the "Hippy Hippos" that momentarily clash with the Turtles, as well as Krang's Robot Wolves. All that's mentioned about him is that he's an "Australian Poet" born in the 1960's, and that he's a "Hero Turtle specialist" and "studies the ancient art of ninjitsu".

So I tried Googling him, and his name does not come up a single time.

So who is this chap? A psuedonym? A tea card designer with a high opinion of himself? Did he ever do any character work outside of these cards, and did he ever use the Hippy Hippos and/or Robot Wolves in anything else? I'm positively baffled over this.

Thanks for any help!
__________________

Last edited by Ninjinister; 11-20-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fleetway, hero turtles


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.