The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Bjarni
Hench Mutant
 
Bjarni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Iceland
Posts: 285
What comics don't I know about?

So, I'm trying to do a complete list of the TMNT comics that are out there seeing that I would eventually want to own them all.

I copied the comics list from ninjaturtles.com back in the day, but after joining Technodrome, I keep finding about other comics that I didn't know about.

I found a good list on TMNT Entity, but I was wondering if there are any other databases out there with stuff like the Mexican TMNT and other things I might have missed.
__________________

My YouTube account
Bjarni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.