The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Older comics safety?

Hi all. I have a nephew who is just getting into the turtles. He is 11 and wants to get into reading some of the comics. So, in having a 2nd print # 1 and a bunch of others from back in the day I am planning on giving them to him. Now, his mom on the other hand is the problem.

See, he is asthmatic. Therfor his mother is CRAZY when it comes to him getting things if they are not brand spanking new. I know for a fact that Kevin Eastman has been a smoker for a long time. And I also know that back in the day there wasnt a factory sending these issues out to comic shops all over the world. Eastman and Laird just got these printed and brought them back to thier house.

So, should I be worried that these books have been around a Ciggarette? I would give him some reprints that were printed later on but all I have are original books. They do smell a little funny but they are old comic books... Opinions?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.