The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
TVsKyle
Mouser
 
TVsKyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14
Red face Ray Fillet song

Besides being a cartoonist, I also write goofy songs. This month, I embarked on a "February Album Writing Month" challenge to write 14 songs in the month of February! The very last one I finished (and the first one I started) was an homage to Ray Fillet/Man Ray from which I come at it in the comic-book-nerdiest way possible.

You can check it out here: http://fawm.org/songs/17056/
I'm gonna release a more-properly-mixed version on an album (also called "Ray Fillet") next month. I hope y'all like it!
TVsKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
man ray, ray fillet


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.