The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you feel about Mike not having chucks?
I am very upset/bothered by it 21 28.00%
I am mildly annoyed with the decision, but I'll get used to it 30 40.00%
I'm quite please with the change 24 32.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed
If Michelangelo does not use nunchucks in the new show, will you be angry?
It's the end of the world as we know it.





But, I feel fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonistaaron View Post
Actually the Mirage Turtles started out with much different weapons. Michelangelo was armed with a Nerf dart gun (instead of "COWABUNGA!" his battle cry was "IT'S NERF OR NUTHIN'!!!"). Raphael used a pair of whirling spatula (which is the plural form of a single spatula). Donatello? Master of the Weed Eater. Leonardo, strangely enough, carried around a sack of moist pine cones and just belted the Foot clan with them.

Interestingly, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, and Santa Claus came to Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird IN A SHARED DREAM and gave unto them the nunchucks, sai, bo, and katana that we know and love.

So given that, I don't see how anybody would care what Michelangelo uses just as long as we get more of that sweet Turtle action amirite??
Are you related to Tupper? O_o
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.