The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Can someone address that dude's comment regarding April being "emo" please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
Um.. I do believe that is correct. The one song I remember the most was one that went, "All the girls standin in the line for the bathroom.." Weirdest damn song I've ever heard.
One of these two. Songs about cocaine. Ooooooooookay...



Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.