The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
April is definitely not like Emo Spidey in Spider-man 3.
Good. I was just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Who are all of these people coming out of the woodworks that went to this thing? I thought I knew all of the big names in the fandom, but here we have Joe, who is a relative newbie here and I have no idea what his history is, and some Coty person?
I was wondering that more about her. I mean yeah, she dressed as April at a con, but....

Man this comes of as very douchie....

EDIT: And I gotta ask, Andy was there a point where it changed or have you always been a uber-Mirage fan? I mean, was there a point where you like the other interpritations? I really don't mean for this t sound like a slight, and if it does, I'm sorry, but it seems a bit ham-fisted at times...almost like my "love" for all things Paulsen.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 04-05-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.