The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
I don't understand why they added a third toe. I think it is funny looking.
Of all the things I'm reading about the Nick toon that's the thing that probably bothers me the least.

Hell, I say give the Turtles all 5 fingered hands and 5-toed feet -- it's always been weird to me (and this is regardless of if we're talking about mutagen working like it does in the Fred Wolf nonsense or mutagen working like it does in the 4Kids or Mirage material) that the Turtles would end up with less fingers and toes than they would start out with.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.