The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
Its rather sad, and pathetic, that some overly sensitive parents and/or 10 year old kids thought their minds were being polluted. Imagine if a gay character was introduced in the Archie series? They'd go ballistic.

I honestly don't think there are any gay characters in TMNT at all, correct me if I'm wrong? I can't think of any...
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
tmnt entity


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.