The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Working on a TMNT Soundtrack

I'm working on a TMNT soundtrack at the moment, and I have to say, I'm doin' pretty well. However, in the meantime - if you're watching a TMNT episode, and you hear a nice little tune you like with little or no sfx, it'd be nice if you could tell me the episode and time so that I can nab the song. Or, if you hear a nice little tune that you really enjoy and there's talking or something, keep in mind I might be able to drown it out.

Here's a sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4_t50aIVI
Thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.

Last edited by TheSkeletonMan939; 08-22-2011 at 02:42 PM.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.