The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #11
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
I must say, I'm really am getting hyped up for this show! It sounds like Nick genuinely cares about what they are creating here. And if that's true, then we should have one decent show!

I have to admit though, I'm a little unsure of the whole idea of April being sixteen. It just seems like she'd be more useful to the gang if she was older. But hey, I hope they prove me completely wrong by showing just what she can do!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.