The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Mind Blown.

I don't own all of the 2k3. Believe it or not, I just now watched Same As it Never Was. My mind is completely blown. What a dark episode. Mikey is so badass in it, but geez does he meet a violent death.

I can't believe there isn't even a conclusion at the end that makes you feel like everything is okay and resolved. You would think the episode would end with Donnie going back to present time and seeing his brothers again. No sir, it ends with Mikey, Raph, and Leo all dead, and Donnie gets zapped to some other time period.

My...mind...is...blown! I'm about to head over to Laird's blog and see his notes about this episode. I'm wondering if it was a completely hypothetical episode or if there was some truth to it in the 2k3 mythos...
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.