The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2003, 09:03 AM   #11
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
I think Im going to do somehting to commemorate the debut., like watch a few episodes of the old cartoon of something

This is really exciting! And it almost seems too good ot be true. Yesterday Iw as holding Donatello and I felt like I was gonna cry: This is it!!!!! Its true!!!! The TMNT are back!!!!

Yea im kinda wierd
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.