The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Daily or Weekly?
Daily 4 18.18%
Weekly 18 81.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,211
Daily or weekly?

This is less of an "I would like" and more of an "I expect" thread.

Most Nickelodeon shows air daily, and I'm wondering if TMNT will get the same treatment. Looking at a similar Nick show, Kung Fu Panda, it airs daily and has aired up to 7 new episodes in one week. As sweet as that would be, that might feel like an overload.

I know Ciro Nieli said once the show airs, he will have already been working on it for 2 years, and based on Rob Paulsen's tweets, it would seem that recording is ahead of schedule. Do you guys think they'll have all 26 episodes in the can, ready to air this Fall?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.