The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,477
Custom DVD-VHS art/inserts

One thing I hate about the TMNT DVD sets (both Lionsgate and Funimation) is the lack of an episode listing. The Lionsgate sets generally don't tell you what episode is on what disc either, making it inconvenient to sort through them. I've made printable episode listings for my FW Season 4-6 sets, and decided to spruce up the latter two with some color and screencaps!



I made these a while back and I'm not too proud of the Season 6 one these days since I had to chop away most of the screencaps (poorly chosen screencaps, I might add) due to the dimensions of the DVD case. I think I did a decent job on Season 5, given that it was also the most challenging one to crop and plan.

I know there have been a number of people that have made custom art for their TMNT VHS tapes and DVDs because they didn't like the existing covers. I figured this might be a fun place to post fan creations!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is online now   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
box art, fan customs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.