The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
What if the turtles were 'bad' guys?

So, I had a thought. I always wondered, would I like the turtles as much as I do now if they acted like real Ninja? There is no honor within Ninjitsu. Ninjas are ruthless mercenaries. They work for anybody that paid them to kill or assassinate someone. What if the turtles were like that, do you think you would like them more, or less?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.