The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
pihb
Hench Mutant
 
pihb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
If I had a penny for everytime I heard how Kevin and Peter created the turtles I'd go round constantly asking people how Kevin and Peter created the turtles.
if I wanted to know, I would google it.... If I want a good interview, I would ask well thought out questions


Kevin also drew this for me at the Staple! event. Awesome guy. Definately had fun kicking it with him.

Last edited by pihb; 03-05-2012 at 01:26 PM.
pihb is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.