The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
TheCollector
Hench Mutant
 
TheCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 293
IDW Shredder TMNT #10 Cover

Honestly don't know if this has been posted in some other topic yet or not. But I skimmed through all new topics since the last time I was here and there's no topic devoted to it. I see one for June, which is 11, and one for 9, but none for 10, correct me if I'm wrong.

But here's the cover for issue 10 of IDW's TMNT, featuring The Shredder!



And thank god from the looks of it he's not Old Hob, that's skin where you see his bare arms, not fur. Unless he shaved.

Much better then the also new Nick Shredder design, lack of oversized armor pieces is a good thing.
TheCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.