The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

To be fair, I may prefer the OT a little more due to nostalgia, BUT last time I watched the series in a marathon, I could sit through more FW episodes than 4Kids episodes.
Part of that is the OT is fun, mindless entertainment. The 4kids series has way too much continuity and multi-part arcs that it feels more exhausting and you have to take a break.

I really like the 4kids series, but even I admit I can watch no more than 3 episodes in one sitting without having to take a break.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.