![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: What should it be called? | |||
| The original series (OS) |
|
8 | 22.22% |
| The Fred Wolf cartoon |
|
9 | 25.00% |
| The 80's TMNT show |
|
8 | 22.22% |
| Other |
|
11 | 30.56% |
| Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#6 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
The more I hang around the internet, the more I feel like everybody is just turning into Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons... with no self-awareness.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|