The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Shredder's first appearance in the Nick series will be:
Over (after the 5th episode) 2 6.67%
Under (the 5th episode or earlier) 28 93.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampy View Post
I agree on the armor bit. I hate his new look. It looks too much. I prefer a Shredder with simple armor. It makes him look more menacing... the less armor, the better. Shows how badass of a ninja he is.
But i'll disagree with you on the 100% part. I'm watching this show whether or not Shredder looks like a can-opener or not. We'll just have to wait and see.
I'll admit, I felt kinda the same way when I saw it too, and I'm starting to get use to it. But I want to wait until I see him in motion before I judge him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder_Fan View Post
Well I have seen some video's on YouTube and stuff

But I will see the TMNT when it's on TV

Yeah I'm excited too. Sorry if I came off as rude. What were the videos on youtube?
__________________




Last edited by TurtleTitan97; 04-11-2012 at 05:02 PM.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.