The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
vshen
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
TMNT Character Redesigns

LATEST UPDATES:











================================================== ================================



Hi guys here is my latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Art.

I'm getting more anxious to seeing the new movie and I really do wanna see some concept art and designs
already on how they look like.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Jonathan Liebesman is going to come up with. Not sure if you guys
liked his Wrath of the Titans but the visuals in that movie are awesome. I'm hoping that the Turtles will be
on that level or beyond with the advancement of the technology and specially if they are going to use
the technology WETA used for Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Anyways enough with my babbling is my fan art which was done in Photoshop.




================================================== ================================


Hi guys it's been a while. This is an old one that I am currently revisiting and develop to all four turtles.
I did this one one 3D but will continue to work on it in 2D as it is very time consuming for me.
Also guys I have started a fan page for all my works where I will be sharing my current stuff I am working
on and also my works in progress.

Here is the link.

Art of George fan page: facebook.com/gze.art




================================================== ================================



Hi Everyone,

I have just recently joined here and looking forward to some Turtle discussions.
I am also planning to do some of my versions of some of the characters.
First one is Bebop.

Thanks guys


Last edited by vshen; 07-16-2014 at 02:00 AM.
vshen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.