The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Nintendophile
Foot Soldier
 
Nintendophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 198
What everyday items remind you of the TMNT?

I thought of this as I was taking a shower this morning. I opened up a new bottle of soap, and it was bright lime green. I immediately thought "It's OOZE!"

So, what are some everyday items that remind you of the Ninja Turtles? (Besides pizza. ) It can even be a personal association, too. Maybe you ate Cap'n Crunch every Saturday morning while watching the Turtles, so now Cap'n Crunch reminds you of them. Share your stories!

(Side-note: The soap was "Axe Twist". Has a nice scent, plus the bonus of getting to pretend to slime yourself with ooze. )

Nintendophile is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.