The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2003, 06:36 PM   #1
J500
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3
New TMNT Custom Mikey Nunchakus

Hi, everyone! First time poster here! I finally decided to register after showing this over at He-Man.org today, seeing as you guys would probably get the most out of it.

But anyway, firstly I want to apoligize for the quality of the images. I had to use my webcam since I don't have my digi-cam anymore. But I cleaned them up as best I could.

But yeah, obviously what I did is remove the plastic chains from Mikeys nunchakus and replaces them with real metal chains. Anyway, enjoy!





J500 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.