The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
PepMaster
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Ultrom Shredder Pepakura Files

Hi everyone, I'm known as PepMaster, but I've also gone by Nintendude or Vagabond over the years. One of the set of files I created not too long ago was the Ultrom Shredder Pepakura files. Here's a photo of the full model that was extracted from the Smash-Up game, I also have the other Shredder, and I think I have all the turtles. Below the photo you will find the links to the files. You'll need Pepakura Designer if you need to change the size (right now they are scaled for a 6 foot tall person) or the Pepakura Viewer to open and print the files.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer.

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-e...ils.php?id=863
If the helmet is too small use this file
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-e...ils.php?id=868
PepMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.