The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
I found a new trailer!

I don't believe we've seen this one before (I haven't seen it being discussed).
It contains some of the stuff from the other trailer, but also a lot of new bits.

http://vimeo.com/45661961

As Mikey says, "Coming soon? I can't wait that long!"
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.