The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Question Shurikens and Stars

What do you guys do with yours?

I've never really found much play value with these. They are so small and easily lost, but I try to keep them with the rest the excess items some TMNT figs come with.

Most of the TMNT 2012 figs so far come equipped with a pair of throwing star variants. Wondering what I can do with them.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
accessories, shurikens, stars, toys, weapons


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.