The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
TerranigmaFreak
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
So what so the potential short coming that would make us hate this show?

Now, I'm bring this from a vague memory from maybe a year ago when some people here got a sneak peak at of the show. Someone said something along the lines that while everything looked great, there was one potential element that could piss us off. Someone actually downright hated what he/she saw. They weren't allowed to say what it was though.

Fast forward to today. I've seen every clip released and beyond minor gripes, I am genuinely excited for the new show. I was only lukewarm before comic con. Since the show is only a few months away, is it possible to tell us what could have potentially ruin it for us? Has it been removed in the final product? Did the people who were there for the preview reveal it in another thread? The forums aren't exactly easy to go through now with threads exploding. I'm very curious.
__________________


First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie.

Last edited by TerranigmaFreak; 07-20-2012 at 08:29 PM.
TerranigmaFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.