![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
|
As far as I know, with those issues, IDW have announced nothing apart from the Classics volumes.
Never say never (just look at the many different releases of the Transformers stuff) but I'd be surprised if they went to the trouble of newly colouring them and then putting b&w versions out. I suppose they might get a digital release as issues are getting individual releases as "Black & White Classics". So far however, it's only issues from the Ultimate Collections - and #8 was skipped (presumably due to Cerebus). You could also try and track down the old Mirage collected books, but they don't cover everything and some are quite hard to find at a reasonable price. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| ask a question, ban etsyturtle2, comic discussion, questions |
|
|