The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
Mewzard
Hench Mutant
 
Mewzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 255
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics Vol. 2

Well, Volume 2 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics is out at comic shops (still waiting for my volume 1 to come in, since the copy the shop got of it was damaged). I got it on Saturday, and just got around to finishing it. It's a color collection of issues 16, 22, and 23 of TMNT vol 1, collecting an arc by Mark Martin involving Time Travel...This was certainly an interesting read coming off of my read of Volume 3 of the Ultimate Collection (Going from Return to New York to this is...jarring, to say the least). I think I might need to sleep on this one to decide how I feel about it. What did you guys think of it? And did anyone else get this collection?
Mewzard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
idw, mirage, reprint


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.