The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
PAAATE
Stone Warrior
 
PAAATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 993
..............

I'm gonna go cry in a corner.

It's not so much the story in itself that makes me sad, but that this gets printed and not that stuff Tristan wrote...

Now, to find a comfy corner..
__________________
I'm a member. I forgot about it, so now I'm a remember.
PAAATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
JAkeBlack
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 69
I wondered how long it would take before someone mentioned Tristan...I was off by four...
__________________
myspace.com/jakeblack
JAkeBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tales of the tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.