The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
Anyone From NYC? Need help on Turtle Doc

Hello friends.

I will be in NYC during the comic con week-end at the beginning of Oct. For my own reasons I am trying to stay out of con as much as possible. I have a pretty big interview set up with a pretty huge figure in the Turtle movie world, my problem is at this short notice I need a good place to do that interview in. I am calling out to people on the drome to contact me if they have any ideas. Preferably offices or places of work where we can get clearance to sit in a board room for an hour. I would prefer not to end up in someones house, no offense I just know this persons people wont let that happen.

PM if you can help, and maybe you'll get a chance to meet someone pretty cool and be part of one of the biggest phenomenon Docs ever.
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.