![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Early script for TMNT secret of the ooze
I don't have it, but does any one know if there is an early script of a sequel that was darker before the parents complained?
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Wait, parents complained? About what? Can you explain ( the first movie being too dark
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Yeah, they thought it was dark vilolant, ex. That's why the turtles are less stealthy and don't use their weapons
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Quote:
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Back on topic, I have some of the original ideas for it, let me go get the link.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Here you go, it's better then the actual movie
http://peterlairdstmntblog.blogspot....on-second.html |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
This movie sounds like it would've been amazingly awesome.
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 161
|
There are at least two drafts before the final draft. I have the middle draft. An earlier version was on ebay a while back and sold for either 200 or 400 dollars. We haven't seen that earlier draft since. But there were a few pictures taken of 5 or so pages. The earlier versions by Todd Langen don't differ much from the final version other than certain scenes were shifted around. In the draft I have, for example, the mall fight occurs in the middle of the movie, and the turtles are introduced simply training on April's rooftop. There is a good interview with the writer in an issue of StarLog, I believe, where he discusses movie II.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|