The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2002, 04:16 PM   #1
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Nightmares...

Ick. I had a nightmare last night about the turtles. (And yes this is on topic, I think I've been inspired to write a boo-hoo fic)

In the dream, I was Kameko, and for some reason I was at this prize fight, and I was fighting this really huge guy, and winning. He even whined when I broke his nose. Raph was there with me, watching the fight, and then all of a sudden, I couldn't find him. I knew something was very wrong, but I didn't know what. I ended up throwing in the towel for the fight so that I could go home and hopefully find out what was wrong. I got back to the lair and couldn't find the guys. I called out to them, and Leo stepped out of the door of Splinter's bedroom car. The look on his face said it all, but he told me anyway. "Kameko, Splinter's dying." I ran in there and kneeled by his side, and he talked to me, telling me he loved me and was proud of me. I held his hand in both of mine, and he died.

That's about the time I woke up. What a dream, eh?
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 05:01 PM   #2
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
*goes into 'shrink' mode/hey, even i have my crazy spells* Sad, but not unusual. Sometimes, when you use a character enough in writings of any kind and expose yourself to the fictional universe in which it is developed from, you experience it as that character would. In short, you become that which you have created.

Translation: I have no idea...
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 06:22 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Wow, what a sad dream. If I had had that dream, it might even have made me cry, and I never cry.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 12:04 AM   #4
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Oh, that's so sad.
I'd have proberbly cried if it was my dream.
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 08:06 AM   #5
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
*sniff, sniff*
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 10:39 AM   #6
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
wow... that does sound touching. I don't often dream of the TMNT much, but when I do, it rarely makes sense. The last one I had this dream I had bought a house in the country (not sure where, but it was made up of fragments of places I used to live). And then I guess I was coming home from a party or some get-together like that. Then I saw the Turtles walking alongside the road (and I felt like I knew them forever n that they do this alot... n that they came from the same place I was).

Don had already left the other three to take a short cut thrigh the neighborhood. But I still pull over and ask them if they want a ride. I saw Mike first, and he looked really upset to the point of tears, Raph was not looking interested, and Leo just quietly declined the offer. Then I friggin woke up before I dreamed as to why they were upset.

But I had a similar nightmare the week after Father's Day. I dreamed that my dad called to say that my Mom died. Like she suddenly died from a heart attack or something unexpected. That one really made me sad, cause it seemed so real. It was wierd though, cause she's fine now... she hadn't had any health problems for a year or so. But Mom is getting old, so I guess I subconsciously about her.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 02:34 PM   #7
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
I've woken up crying from dreams a couple of times before.. but then they fade so quickly, I can never remember why...
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:11 PM   #8
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Aww...

Funny thing is that I never cry or "wake up in a cold sweat" from bad dreams. But there was this one time a few months ago, I was dreaming that I was paralyzed and then a big nasty alien or ghost or something was gonna do something horrble to me. Hubby heard me whimpering and woke me up, wondering why I was. I felt stupid then telling him I was dreaming that a ghost was gonna get me.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:13 PM   #9
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
We all have nightmares at some point. I find that having a spare dreamcatcher handy helps get rid of them. That and knowing in my dreams, I'm the one in control. Not the dream.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:19 PM   #10
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*likes to use prayers more*

Yeah.. I normally don't dream much at all, too tired to i guess. If I do dream, it's usually when I'm PMSing.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 03:32 PM   #11
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
I dream alot, and they're almost always weird...
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 12:39 AM   #12
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
That's such a sad dream...
I don't think I've ever had such a sad dream...I've definitely had nightmares, though. As for TMNT-related dreams...the last one I had was the one where Mikey turned into a vampire and bit me! Grr...
*shakes angry fist at no one in particular*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 08:21 AM   #13
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Count Mikey!
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 09:20 AM   #14
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Hookay, that's weird. Reminds me of the dark fic pic I was shwoing the folks on Mikey's Forum.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 07:25 PM   #15
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*snicker*
Yep, I saw those drawings! Makes me wonder about Mikey...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.