The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #21
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Looks like Jeff Gordon won't be the only driver promoting TMNT after all!

Ryan Newman will be driving the Raphael car at Charlotte.
http://beachcarolina.com/2012/10/05/...-ninja-turtle/

I'm guessing two more drivers will be announced to run the Michelangelo and Donatello cars. My guess is that it will either be Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., or Kasey Kahne.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #22
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
The Nationwide (lower league league division) cars are currently qualifying at the track. ESPN2 just showed the Ninja Turtles walking around the infield area. Those costumes really are pretty spectacular!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #23
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Looks like Jeff Gordon won't be the only driver promoting TMNT after all!

Ryan Newman will be driving the Raphael car at Charlotte.
http://beachcarolina.com/2012/10/05/...-ninja-turtle/

I'm guessing two more drivers will be announced to run the Michelangelo and Donatello cars. My guess is that it will either be Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., or Kasey Kahne.
thats so cool, I hope they make little "hotwheels cars"
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #24
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Well, it's not going to be Earnhardt.... He got a concussion from the 20 car pileup last week, and he's out for the next two races.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #25
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Looks like Jeff Gordon won't be the only driver promoting TMNT after all!

Ryan Newman will be driving the Raphael car at Charlotte.
http://beachcarolina.com/2012/10/05/...-ninja-turtle/

I'm guessing two more drivers will be announced to run the Michelangelo and Donatello cars. My guess is that it will either be Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., or Kasey Kahne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
thats so cool, I hope they make little "hotwheels cars"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
Well, it's not going to be Earnhardt.... He got a concussion from the 20 car pileup last week, and he's out for the next two races.
I think at this point, it's too late for any new TMNT promotional paint schemes to be announced. The race is Saturday night. So I guess it will only be Gordon and Newman who run the special cars.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #26
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
The race is about to start, and Ryan Newman was rocking his Donatello toboggan hat in the driver's intro interview. He said the Turtles will be going across the stage with him in his introduction. Pretty funny stuff.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
promotions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.