The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
Ninja Turtles Episodes where PIZZA was the topic either way..

this is the only website where one can ask such a difficult question, somethin about Ninja turtles eatin pizza gets me damn hungry, i got 'pizza by the shred', what else through ?



__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS

Last edited by alliance; 10-26-2012 at 06:40 PM.
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance View Post
this is the only website where one can ask such a difficult question, somethin about Ninja turtles eatin pizza gets me damn hungry, i got 'pizza by the shred', what else through ?



Dude... I think it's harder to find an episode were pizza WASN'T the topic either way...

But off hand I'd say Case of the Killer Pizzas. Cowabunga Shredhead since Shredder almost killed the turtles in a giant pizza in that episode. Oh yeah, Back to the Egg had Shredder and Krang douse pizzas with stuff that de-aged them. I think maybe they also poured love potion on pizzas in that episode where they all fall for Irma. I forgot the title momentarily.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Green with Jealousy.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Green with Jealousy.
Yeah, the villains contaminated the pizza with a potion and did so again in Back To The Egg.

Pizza had a minor plot point in It Came From Beneath The Sewers when the turtles posed as pizza boys to get into Shredder's warehouse hideout and was used as the plotpoint to get the TMNT to Europe winning a contest as well as Raphael winning the contest to getting the invitation to the Donald trump knockoff's yachet costume party.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Check out the "attempt to reference" section for a complete listing of pizza references. You'll find that pizza appears in approximately 90% of pre-Red Sky episodes, and some have more than others. If there are at least four pizza references in each episode, I'd say that pizza is an important topic. The only other episode with pizza in the title was the filler "Polly Wanna Pizza", which didn't talk much about pizza compared to other episodes without a specific focus on pizza. I would also include "Back to the Egg" as an important episode, since Shredder puts a substance on the pizza that forces two of the Turtles to shrink.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
Pizza may appear in many episodes, but it wasn't the "plot point" of many episodes.

The eps mentioned in this thread are some of them, but there really aren't many others when you stop to think of it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
i can't recall the name of the ep right off, but what about the ep where Mikey was a pizza delivery boy unknowingly working for Shredder?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #8
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Pizza by the Shred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
i can't recall the name of the ep right off, but what about the ep where Mikey was a pizza delivery boy unknowingly working for Shredder?
Pizza by the Shred
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #9
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
thanks for the response guys, totally appreciated
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #10
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
I noticed in the red sky episodes they never eat or talk about pizza.

I totally agree about Pizza By The Shred and Case of the Killer Pizzas.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #11
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Check out the "attempt to reference" section for a complete listing of pizza references. You'll find that pizza appears in approximately 90% of pre-Red Sky episodes, and some have more than others. If there are at least four pizza references in each episode, I'd say that pizza is an important topic. The only other episode with pizza in the title was the filler "Polly Wanna Pizza", which didn't talk much about pizza compared to other episodes without a specific focus on pizza. I would also include "Back to the Egg" as an important episode, since Shredder puts a substance on the pizza that forces two of the Turtles to shrink.
thanks i will
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #12
BladeEdge86
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 41
I know it gets me hungry too, I haven't had a pizza in far too long if I was one of the turtles especially Michaelangelo I would be having some pretty nasty withdrawl symptoms right now. I just got the original series boxset and the references to pizza, one of my favorite quotes of all time has a pizza reference it has Michelangelo saying "and one cannot eat 12 pizzas without regretting it the next day."
BladeEdge86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #13
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEdge86 View Post
I know it gets me hungry too, I haven't had a pizza in far too long if I was one of the turtles especially Michaelangelo I would be having some pretty nasty withdrawl symptoms right now. I just got the original series boxset and the references to pizza, one of my favorite quotes of all time has a pizza reference it has Michelangelo saying "and one cannot eat 12 pizzas without regretting it the next day."
great quote by Mikey..
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS

Last edited by alliance; 02-27-2013 at 08:15 PM.
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Cowabunga Shredhead.

"I crave pizza no more!"
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Check out the "attempt to reference" section for a complete listing of pizza references. You'll find that pizza appears in approximately 90% of pre-Red Sky episodes, and some have more than others. .
boy i looked for it on this site and i couldnt find it..
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
pizza


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.